Bloodstock.uk.com is owned, operated and made available by AM4music
1. Application of these conditions of use
By accessing or using any part of bloodstock.uk.com you must be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access bloodstock.uk.com.
This site does not contain information or images that are illegal within the UK.
Bloodstock.uk.com do not allow or condone our advertisers or members to promote illegal activities.
OBSCENITY is ILLEGAL: No matter which country or region you are from you will have local obscenity laws.
Therefore you should be aware of the local obscenity laws which are applicable to you before either
publishing content, broadcasting video or viewing the content within the web site.
The following items are strictly prohibited on the site:
- Child pornography
- Non-consensual sex
Please contact us and let us no of any violations on this site and this will be dealt with through our legal channels.
If you have read our disclaimer and are in agreement with these terms/conditions and you may Enter the bloodstock.uk.com web site.
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of bloodstock. uk.com you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
2. Copyright and database right
Except where otherwise noted, bloodstock.uk.com owns legally and beneficially all the intellectual property rights in the content of all the bloodstock.uk.com web pages (including the design, text, graphics and arrangement thereof) and in the software used therein. Such intellectual property rights include, without limitation, copyrights and database rights in the information displayed as bloodstock.uk.com Search results which are extracted from a compilation owned by Amust4music © bloodstock.uk.com.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited anywhere on bloodstock.uk.com web site are the property of their respective owners.
4. Permitted uses
Save as provided below, no materials from bloodstock.uk.com may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
bloodstock.uk.com takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorized use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
Subject to applicable third party content providers' licenses, you are allowed to access the bloodstock.uk.com database, to make a copy of the results of any searches made in that database, and to use those results PROVIDED that none of such access, copying and use falls into, is preparatory to or enables any of the categories of prohibited conduct referred to below, and provided that none of such access, copying and use is for the purpose of and in the course of any business. For the avoidance of doubt, and without prejudice to the below mentioned prohibited conduct, such access, copying and use is permitted even for a business if such conduct is merely incidental to the business.
For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, you are expressly prohibited from:
• i. modifying the data or other material from bloodstock.uk.com or merging the Data with any other data;
• ii. selling or trading in materials copied from the Data;
• iii. using or redistributing the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, lists or directories, other than as and to the extent necessary to use the Data for a use not prohibited by this paragraph 4;
• iv. providing commercial information, redistributing or reproduction of the same by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system;
• v. issuing questionnaires, reply cards or similar for the purpose of data capture or verification;
• vi. permitting or allowing the Data to infringe or otherwise prejudice our proprietary rights;
• vii. using the Data:
- For any unlawful purpose or purpose that is likely to bring any part of bloodstock.uk.com into disrepute or to cause any part of bloodstock.uk.com embarrassment;
- To send any message or communication which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing;
- In any way that would be reasonably expected to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- As source targeting material or contact data for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, viral or other electronic marketing activity on your own behalf or on behalf or for the benefit of another party.
5. No licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on bloodstock.uk.com shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of our, or any third party's intellectual property rights.
6. Disclaimer of representations and warranties
bloodstock.uk.com and its associated content provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via bloodstock.uk.com as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Bloodstock.uk.com nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- that bloodstock.uk.com will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- that bloodstock.uk.com or the computer server from which bloodstock.uk.com is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through bloodstock.uk.com
- bloodstock.uk.com makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- bloodstock.uk.com, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by us in connection with the use ofbloodstock.uk.com ; or
- Any goods or services or information received through or advertised on bloodstock.uk.com received through links provided bloodstock.uk.com
Including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.