BLOODSTOCK 2021 TICKET HOLDER EVENT INFORMATION
DROP OFF & PICK UP LOCATIONThe public pick up and drop off point is situated at the main public car park. Please follow the road signs if you are being dropped off in a taxi, minibus, by friends or family.
We have 2 shuttle buses available for those with disability to use if you are unable to walk the 900 metres from the car park to the site entrance.
Thursday - 10.00 - 22.00
SITE MAPThe bloodstock 2021 coming soon.
SEARCHESAll tickets holders will be subject to extra searches of their vehicles, bags and their person at this year’s festival. Please be patient if there are longer queues than normal, and please cooperate with any security requests and searches. Our resident sniffer dogs will be on site again this year.
There will be plenty of trained security staff around the festival site if you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to speak to them.
BAG SEARCHES AT THE ARENA ENTRANCEWe strongly advise you do not bring a bag into the Arena at BLOODSTOCK as there will be longer queues than normal while all bags are searched. If you do need to bring a bag into the arena then try and keep it small and compact, the bigger the bag, the longer the search will take. We also reserve the right to search any size bag at any time, please do bear with us if queues are a little longer than normal.
|DATE||MAIN ENTRANCE /
DISABLED BOX OFFICE
|PUBLIC CAR PARK TICKET OFFICE||ARENA||CAMPSITE|
|WEDNESDAY||12:00 - 22:00||10:00 - 22:00||10:00 - 03:00||12.00|
|THURSDAY||10:00 - 23:00||10:00 - 23:00||10:00 - 03:00||12.00|
|FRIDAY||10:00 - 22:00||08:00 - 22:00||10:00 - 03:00||24 HOURS|
|SATURDAY||10.00 - 22.00||08:00 - 22:00||10:00 - 03:00||24 HOURS|
|SUNDAY||10:00 - 20:00||08:00 - 20:00||10:00 - 03:00||24 HOURS|
|MONDAY||CLOSED||VACATE BY 13:00||CLOSED||VACATE BY 13:00|
DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 12:00 MIDDAY ON WEDNESDAY AS YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY
VIP / Guest / Media Box Office
|DATE||SERPENTS LAIR ‘VIP’ BOX OFFICE||GUEST/MEDIA BOX OFFICE|
|WEDNESDAY||12:00 - 22:00||12:00 - 22:00|
|THURSDAY||10:00 - 22:00||10:00 - 22:00|
|FRIDAY||10:00 - 20:00||10:00 - 22:00|
|SATURDAY||CLOSED - Use Guest/Media Box Office||10:00 - 22:00|
|SUNDAY||CLOSED - Use Guest/Media Box Office||10:00 - 18:00|
Proof of Age
Lost and Found
Lost property is situated at the Rock Society Tent in the main arena. Should you find anything or indeed lose anything you can visit the staff here who will be only too happy to help. Any lost property found during the festival clean up, we will keep safe for 30 days after the event to allow you time to contact us on email@example.com . Anything not reclaimed after this point will be disposed of.
Food and Drink
There are 7 standard campsites which are ASGARD, HEL, MIDGARD, VALHALLA, IRONWOOD, RAGNAROK and JOTUNHEIM .
QUIET CAMPSITE – RAGNAROK is the quiet campsite and ideal for families and those wanting to stay clear of the late night revellers. There is a policy of no noise after 12 midnight and anyone who feels the need to cause a disturbance after this time will be immediately ejected from this campsite.
There will be designated barbecue areas in each of the main campsites. We only allow the use of disposable BBQ’s, however you are fine to bring camping stoves that use hard fuel such as Hexamine blocks. The BBQ areas will be kept clean and tidy by a dedicated team of people throughout the weekend.
Gas appliances of any kind, naked flames, ie candle torches, Fires or fire juggling equipment, paraffin or oil lamps will not be allowed on site.
In order to give everyone enough room to camp we will not be allowing gazebo’s or large open spaces among tents as social spaces. Please feel free to camp with your mates but don’t build a village green.
Fat Franks campsite shop situated in the Midgard campsite, will be on site again this year to cater for your every camping need, offering everything you could possibly want for a great weekend of camping. You can use our free and easy click & collect service to purchase everything you need before you get to the festival and simply collect on site. No worries about having to fill your car or backpack in advance. Get yourself kitted out for Bloodstock at fatfrankscampingshop.com. We also offer a fantastic airbed inflation service, saving you time and effort bring us your airbed and we will inflate them for £2 each whilst you wait. See you all at Bloodstock & happy camping.
Order now to collect your camping equipment on site at http://fatfrankscampingshop.com
Campsite Info Hub5 main campsites have a Information hub. So any questions or concerns you may have in relation to your camping experience, the lads and lasses manning these will be happy to help you.
Campsite SamaritansThe festival Samaritans are very much a permanent fixture at Bloodstock and will be returning in 2021 situated in the MIDGARD campsite. They are available 24 hours a day should you feel the need to talk to someone.
Camping Chairs In The Arena
ShowersThe showers are situated in MIDGARD camping and are available to all campers to use over the whole weekend for a small charge. The showers are separate cubicles with plenty of hot water and a mirror in each one.
ToiletsPortaloo’s and urinals will be situated in each of the main campsites as well as in the arena. Please don’t block the toilets by putting anything down them other than the obvious.
Campervan Terms & ConditionsVANAHEIM Campervan customers, please make sure you have read the following terms and conditions prior to purchasing your campervan ticket. This is to ensure all customers are adhering to Amust4music’s rules and regulations set for their campervan site.
- These Terms and Conditions between you and Amust4music Ltd are incorporated into and should be read together with the Bloodstock ticket terms and conditions
- If you provide Amust4music Ltd with incorrect, incomplete or false information in relation to the purchase or use of a campervan supplement ticket for Bloodstock (“Campervan Ticket”), Amust4music Ltd reserves the right to cancel your Campervan Ticket.
- Each Campervan Ticket holder will be allocated a pitch measuring 8m by 6m within the Campervan Site (the “Pitch”). N.B. Water and electric hook-ups are not available in the Campervan Site.
- One Campervan Ticket is needed per Pitch, however every occupant staying on the Pitch (whether in a camping vehicle or a tent) must be in possession of a valid weekend camping ticket for Bloodstock.
- Only one camping vehicle will be admitted to the Campervan Site within the Bloodstock festival site per Campervan Ticket. Cars, people carriers and vans are only permitted to stay on your Pitch if they were used to tow a caravan and if both vehicles fit within the Pitch.
- Campervan pitches must be filled with at least one camping vehicle. Pitches may not be used by customers camping in tents only.
- Camping vehicles will only be admitted to the Campervan Site if they are one of the following: a campervan; a motor home; a caravan; a trailer tent; a purpose built vehicle with camping facilities within; This excludes a van with a mattress or bunk bed facility only or any other vehicle deemed to be inappropriate by Amust4music Ltd. The camping vehicle must fit within the Pitch. Cars, people carriers and vans ARE NOT PERMITTED to be slept in.
- If you do not know whether your vehicle is suitable for access to the Campervan Site, please send a picture of your vehicle to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to inform you whether or not it is suitable. If we tell you that your vehicle is not suitable you can either bring an alternative suitable vehicle. Amust4music Ltd’s decision as to the suitability of your vehicle is final. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their vehicle is suitable and no refunds will be issued for this reason.
- You will be permitted to erect:
- a gazebo or purpose built, fitted awning; AND
- one tent provided that these items fit within your Pitch alongside your camping vehicle. If you are asked by a member of staff to remove any vehicles, tents, awnings or gazebos, you will do so immediately. Customers are only permitted to sleep in their campervan/caravan or tent.
- You shall not bring any gas cylinders into the Campervan Site, except where they are professionally installed within the camping vehicle with appropriate certification. If we find you with any petrol, generators or gas cylinders (other than as permitted within the camping vehicle) you will be ejected from the Bloodstock festival site. Please also see the terms and conditions on your festival tickets and the event website for information on recommended cooking appliances and permitted items.
- The use of large garden type furniture such as Chimineas; Fire pits; large wood burning stoves or any other item that is deemed to pose a risk to the safety of you or other campers is not allowed at any time. We reserve the right to confiscate these items and/or refuse entry to the campervan site.
- All vehicles and belongings must be removed from the site by midday on Monday 16th August 2021. Any items or vehicles left on the Campervan site will be removed and we reserve the right to charge any costs incurred to the customer.
DISABLED FACILITIES APPLICATION PROCESS
DISABLED PATRONS PARKING IN THE MAIN PUBLIC CARPARK
We have 2 shuttle buses available for those with disability to use if you are unable to walk the 900 metres from the car park to the site entrance.They are operating at the following times: Wednesday 12.00 to 22.00 - Thursday - 10.00 to 23.30 Friday - 10.00 - 22.00 Saturday - 10.00 - 23.30 Sunday - 10.00 - 23.30 Monday - 08.00 - 13.00 These are standard 17 seater minibuses and are for the exclusive use of disabled patrons with carer, guests, media and artists. Please only use these shuttle buses if you have genuine health problems that prohibit you from walking the 900 metres.
ARENA FACILITIESThere is a disabled viewing platform in the main arena to allow for easy viewing of the Ronnie James Dio Stage. Note: the Main stage disabled viewing platform will be extended a bay wider and deeper for 2021. There will also be a viewing platform for the Sophie Lancaster and the New Blood Stages. Please note only those with physical disability that prohibits them from standing are to use this platform, all other disabled patrons will have the option to stand in front of the disabled platform in a designated cordoned off safe area. We operate a one plus one policy (Disabled customer + their Carer only if the carer absolutely needs to stand with the disabled patron). Space is always subject to availability. There are disabled toilets in the arena -Only accessible to those with a accessible wristband – not the carer.
CAMPSITE FACILITIESThe disabled campsite is called NIFLHEIM and is situated right next door to the main arena for ease of access. Disabled toilets and showers are provided in the disabled campsite. There is a power charging point for wheel chair users. There is also a campsite information hub should you have any questions our staff will do their best to assist you.
CAR PARKINGIf you are camping in the disabled customer campsite, cars can be parked next to tents if required, although we cannot offer this to everyone as we are limited on space. For those not wishing to camp but come and go in their car each day, there will be disabled parking close by.
CAMPERVANS IN CAMPSITEIf you wish to bring your campervan into the disabled campsite you will need to pay for a campervan ticket separately. Anyone who turns up on the day without a campervan ticket will be charged accordingly and/or may not be permitted onto the disabled customer campsite.Although the festival ground is very flat, please bear in mind it is a greenfield site, therefore if we do have inclement weather there could be a few areas around the site not suited for wheelchairs. Stewards are on hand at all times should you need assistance.Please do not turn up on the day expecting access to the disabled campsite and/or disabled car parking unless you have registered in advance as we cannot guarantee there will be space to accommodate.
ParkingThe main public car park is situated approximately 900 metres from the main entrance to the festival site. Car parking passes can be purchased through the Bloodstock store right up until 1st August 2021 at the price of £18.00 per ticket, after which these will come off line and only be available to purchase at the Bloodstock car parking gate on arrival at the revised price of £20.00. The car parking pass gives you access from Midday Wednesday midday through to 13:00 Monday. You are also able to come and go from the car park 24 hours a day. If purchasing your car parking ticket on the gate, make sure you arrive during the car park box office opening times displayed at the top of this page. Please note – the festival can not be held responsible for damage, loss, or theft to your property whilst on site
LitterThe litter you leave behind is always a huge cost to the festival to clear up. We simply ask that you use the bins provided around the whole festival site. You will be issued with a bin bag when you arrive on site... PLEASE keep your camping area clear of rubbish and use the bin bags provided. There are plenty of bins throughout the campsites and the arena - PLEASE use them. If you require more bin bags over the course of the weekend please ask the staff manning the campsite INFO HUBS who will be happy to provide these.
Paramedic, Medical and Welfare facilities are available on site 24 hours a day. The medical and welfare tent is situated in the main arena should you have need of their services.
The festival Samaritans are will also be on site situated in the MIDGARD campsite and are available 24 hours a day to chat to anyone who needs a friendly ear.
Safety & Security
We are working with the industry’s leading festival crowd management company 'SHOWSEC' who will be on site 24 hours a day to help keep you safe and out of trouble.
Bloodstock has an exemplary reputation for having a friendly safe atmosphere, however, here are a few helpful tips to bare in mind:
- Know where your nearest emergency exits are
- Follow the instructions of Security Personnel or other officials
- Move away promptly from any danger
- Notify a Steward or Official if you see any antisocial behaviour
- Move to where there is more space, should a crowd surge occur
- Ask for help if you need it and help others, especially if someone falls
- Stay calm (if you are distressed, ask to be taken to the Welfare Tent)
Once on site it is important to plan your day. Obviously the priority is making sure you get to see the acts that mean the most to you – come back to the festival website a few days before the show and all band times will be listed so you can plan in advance.
Don’t forget some other basics though – If you are with friends & are camping together or travelling home together - arrange a place & time to meet up at the end of the night.
Large crowds, a long day & hot weather in combination will tire you out. Make sure you pace yourself, drink plenty of water, eat some food that will give you some energy & minimize sun exposure.
Whether you’re a first timer or a veteran festival goer, the festivalsafe.com website is a great site to give you all the info you need to ensure you have a well prepared and safe experience at Bloodstock this year. Go to festivalsafe.com
What to Bring
A hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rainwear, woolly jumper / fleece,– your ticket!
Check the weather before you set off so you know to bring your sunglasses and sunscreen if its hot or wellies and waterproofs if its wet. We may need to see proof of age if your lucky enough to look under 21 so don’t forget to bring I.D. Bring plenty of cash or credit cards (keep them safe!) if you wish to use the ATM machines and of course don’t forget to bring your festival ticket. There are plenty of market stalls and a campsite shop should you forget to bring anything else.
Do Not Bring
- Imitation firearms
- Bullet Belts
- Non ornamental knives
- Swords or weapons
- Glass Containers / Bottles
- Fireworks / Thunderflashes
- Gas Canisters
- Professional cameras (ones with interchangeable lenses) or one that looks professional.
- Video cameras
- Liquid Fuel for BBQ`s
Signing TentAs always there will be a signing tent situated in the main arena near the Ronnie James Dio Stage. Here you can meet your favourite bands and hopefully secure that all important signature or photo. However do bare in mind that priority to the signing tent is given to the Rock Society members and Serpents Lair VIP campers so we can’t guarantee everyone that queues will get to see the bands but we will certainly try.
Charge Candy return to Bloodstock in 2021, offering Phone charging and Storage facilities, from Thursday through to Sunday .
Store your important items, wallet, phone, car/house keys etc all weekend and know that you will be going home with everything you came with. No drama.
Lockers measure - 15.5cm high x 15.5cm wide x 35cm deepPerfect for phones, wallets and valuables
Book your locker hire HERE
Unlimited Charging for 5 days - Just drop off your phone whenever it needs charging or Collect/swap one full charger every day and get between 100-200% power daily. (Refundable deposit required to take away a charger)
To book in advance or for more info click HERE
Filming at the FestivalBloodstock will have a film crew on site for the full weekend and has the right to film the event including the public for subsequent international television, radio, online and mobile distribution and the use of screen and television footage for promotional purposes.
Where to Stay
Catton Park is located close to the towns, Burton on Trent, Lichfield, Swadlincote and Tamworth. Each town is approximately 6 - 8 miles from the festival site.
If you don’t wish to use the campsite then we suggest staying in one of these towns. The towns have many B&B’s Guest Houses and Hotels. If you are not driving then you can take advantage of the shuttle bus service from Lichfield railway station that will bring you to and from the festival site on Thursday and Monday - the shuttle bus service is not in operation on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, so you will need to book a taxi to and from the festival site on these days unless you drive. Please see Travel Info page for shuttle Bus times.
Other places to look for accommodation can be found HERE .
Alternatively, you can stay further afield in the surrounding bigger cities of Derby, Stoke, Coventry, Leicester or Birmingham. Each are about 20 - 25 miles from the festival site on Thursday and Monday - the shuttle bus service is not in operation on Saturday or Sunday, so you will need to book a taxi to and from the festival site on these days unless you drive.
DIRECT COACH TRAVEL
Ditch the train, transfers or the car and hassle of parking; Let Big Green Coach take you straight to the festival with a load of your metal brethren.
You can also secure your official, low-cost Bloodstock travel with only £10 deposit. Enjoy the entire festival without having to worry about your Monday morning journey – plus you will make friends, save money and go green!
You can get straight to the festival site from 34 locations around the UK - BOOK HERE
Burton on Trent Tourist Information - www.enjoystaffs.co.uk
Lichfield District Council - www.lichfield.gov.uk Tel: +44 (0) 1543 308 000
We strongly recommend to use these 2 Taxi firms below to and from the festival site as they are our preferred Taxi operators and have agreed preferred rates for Bloodstock patrons. These rates are per taxi, not per person.
NEW STREET TAXIS - 01283 535353
5 TEN TAXIS - 01283 510510
FESTIVAL SITE to
Burton £12 - £15
Preparing for a safe and fun festival experience - www.festivalsafe.com
TO VOLUNTEER TO WORK AT BLOODSTOCK GO TO - https://www.festaff.co.uk/festival-info/bloodstock-open-air-2021