VIP Ticket T&C`s
VIP Ticket T&C`s
1. Patrons will not be allowed access to the festival site until midday Wednesday 11th August 2021.
2. All patrons are to vacate the festival site by no later than 13.00 Monday 16th August.
3. This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue owners, operators and management
4. The management reserve the right to refuse admission.
5. Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. The promoter shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
6. Neither the venue nor the promoter can accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property.
7. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No professional cameras, No audio, audio visual or cinematic devices shall be brought into the Arena.
8. No vehicles allowed in to the campsites
9. No fires or flame torches allowed on site.
10. Patrons are welcome to use disposable BBQ`s in the designated BBQ areas and camping stoves that use solid fuel only such as Hexamine Blocks.
11. A reasonable amount of alcohol can be bought into the campsite for personal consumption only and may not be consumed in the festival Arena.
12. No gas appliances or gas canisters allowed on site
13. No glass allowed on site.
14. Refillable plastic or metal water bottles are allowed into the arena providing they are empty on entrance.
15. No dogs allowed on site.
16. Fireworks, smoke canisters, knives and imitation weapons are not permitted on site. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry.
17. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the management may be ejected from the venue.
18. The promoter reserves the right to alter or change the programme without notice meaning the bill is subject to change.
19. As a condition of entering or remaining on the site; you may be asked to consent to a search, either when entering the site or at some other time whilst on the site. Failure to consent to a search will mean you are refused entry to the site, or are no longer permitted to remain on site.
20. In the event of cancellation, the face value of the ticket only will be refunded.
21. Duplicate tickets will not be issued under any circumstances.
22. Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
23. Only official merchandise will be on sale inside the Arena.
24. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
25. Parental advisory music warning: Some music played at the festival may contain explicit lyrics or have swear words associated with the Artists song.
26. Flags on poles are banned from the Arena.
27. Tickets are non-refundable.
28. You may be at risk of refused entry if you did not purchase your Bloodstock ticket from an official Ticket outlet.
29. Management reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time as required.
30. There is a midnight noise curfew. Bloodstock reserves the right to eject those disturbing the peace without readmission or refund.
31. All VIP competition ticket winners are non-transferable.
32. VIP tickets can be sold on and purchased outside the Bloodstock domain, but this is at your own risk and therefore you will need to do your own due diligence and always ask for a SEE ticket receipt, before making payment.
33. No Alcohol food or liquid to be brought into the Arena .
34. Any Covid safety measures announced by the promoter to ensure a safe festival experience for all must be followed. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry or ejection from the festival site.
FURTHER DETAILS CAN BE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE EVENT AT WWW.BLOODSTOCK.UK.COM