- Opening Times
- VIP/Guest/Media/Disabled Box Office Opening Times
- Festival Map
- Age Restrictions
- Proof of Age
- ATM Machines
- Lost and Found
- Food and Drink
- Campsite Shop
- Campsite Info Hub
- Campsite Samaritans
- Campervan Terms & Conditions
- Disabled Facilities
- Medical Welfare
- Safety & Security
- What to Bring
- Do Not Bring
- Signing Tent
- Secure Storage
- Phone Charging
- Filming at the Festival
- Where to Stay
- Useful Contacts
|PUBLIC CAR PARK TICKET OFFICE||ARENA||CAMPSITE|
|THURSDAY||12:00 - 24:00||12:00 - 24:00||17:00 - 03:00||12.00|
|FRIDAY||10:00 - 22:00||08:00 - 22:00||10:00 - 03:00||24 HOURS|
|SATURDAY||10.00 - 22.00||08:00 - 22:00||10:00 - 03:00||24 HOURS|
|SUNDAY||10:00 - 20:00||08:00 - 20:00||10:00 - 03:00||24 HOURS|
|MONDAY||CLOSED||VACATE BY 13:00||CLOSED||VACATE BY 13:00|
DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 12:00 MIDDAY ON THURSDAY AS YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY
VIP/Guest/Media/Disabled Box Office Opening Times
|THURSDAY||12:00 - 24:00|
|FRIDAY||09:00 - 22:00|
|SATURDAY||09.00 - 22.00|
|SUNDAY||09:00 - 20:00|
Festival MapThe 2015 festival layout can be viewed HERE
Proof of Age
Lost and Found
For anything Lost Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 14 days for a reply.
Food and Drink
There are 5 standard campsites which are ASGARD, HEL, MIDGARD, VALHALLA and IRONWOOD .
HEL campsite is the quiet campsite and ideal for families and those wanting to stay clear of the late night revellers. There is a policy of no noise after 12 midnight and anyone who feels the need to cause a disturbance after this time will be immediately ejected from this campsite.
There will be designated barbecue areas in each of the main campsites. We only allow the use of disposable BBQ’s, however you are fine to bring camping stoves that use hard fuel such as Hexamine blocks. The BBQ areas will be kept clean and tidy by a dedicated team of people throughout the weekend.
Gas appliances of any kind, naked flames, ie candle torches, Fires or fire juggling equipment, paraffin or oil lamps will not be allowed on site.
In order to give everyone enough room to camp we will not be allowing gazebo’s or large open spaces among tents as social spaces. Please feel free to camp with your mates but don’t build a village green.
This year Miss Daisy will be on site to cater for your every camping need - offering everything you could possibly want for a great weekend of camping and even better, you can purchase everything you need before you get to the festival and simply collect on site if you prefer. No worries about having to fill your car or backpack in advance. Get yourself kitted out for Bloodstock at www.missdaisyscampingstore.co.uk
Miss Daisy’s Camping store will be situated at the entrance to the Midgard Campsite.
Campsite Info HubEach of the 5 main campsites have a Information hub. So any questions or concerns you may have in relation to your camping experience, the lads and lasses manning these will be happy to help you.
Campsite SamaritansThe festival Samaritans are very much a permanent fixture at Bloodstock and will be returning in 2015 situated in the MIDGARD campsite. They are available 24 hours a day should you feel the need to talk to someone.
ShowersThe showers are situated in MIDGARD camping and are available to all campers to use over the whole weekend for a small charge. The showers are separate cubicles with plenty of hot water and a mirror in each one.
ToiletsPortaloo’s and urinals will be situated in each of the main campsites as well as in the arena. Please don’t block the toilets by putting anything down them other than the obvious.
Campervan Terms & Conditions
Campervan customers, please make sure you have read the following terms and conditions prior to purchasing your campervan ticket. This is to ensure all customers are adhering to Amust4music’s rules and regulations set for their campervan site.
- These Terms and Conditions between you and Amust4music Ltd are incorporated into and should be read together with the Bloodstock ticket terms and conditions
- If you provide Amust4music Ltd with incorrect, incomplete or false information in relation to the purchase or use of a campervan supplement ticket for Bloodstock (“Campervan Ticket”), Amust4music Ltd reserves the right to cancel your Campervan Ticket.
- Each Campervan Ticket holder will be allocated a pitch measuring 8m by 6m within the Campervan Site (the “Pitch”). N.B. Water and electric hook-ups are not available in the Campervan Site.
- One Campervan Ticket is needed per Pitch, however every occupant staying on the Pitch (whether in a camping vehicle or a tent) must be in possession of a valid weekend camping ticket for Bloodstock.
- Only one camping vehicle will be admitted to the Campervan Site within the Bloodstock festival site per Campervan Ticket. Cars, people carriers and vans are only permitted to stay on your Pitch if they were used to tow a caravan and if both vehicles fit within the Pitch.
- Campervan pitches must be filled with at least one camping vehicle. Pitches may not be used by customers camping in tents only.
- Camping vehicles will only be admitted to the Campervan Site if they are one of the following: a campervan; a motor home; a caravan; a trailer tent; a purpose built vehicle with camping facilities within; This excludes a van with a mattress or bunk bed facility only or any other vehicle deemed to be inappropriate by Amust4music Ltd. The camping vehicle must fit within the Pitch. Cars, people carriers and vans ARE NOT PERMITTED to be slept in.
- If you do not know whether your vehicle is suitable for access to the Campervan Site, please send a picture of your vehicle to email@example.com. We will then contact you to inform you whether or not it is suitable. If we tell you that your vehicle is not suitable you can either bring an alternative suitable vehicle. Amust4music Ltd’s decision as to the suitability of your vehicle is final. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their vehicle is suitable and no refunds will be issued for this reason.
- You will be permitted to erect:
- a gazebo or purpose built, fitted awning; AND
- one tent provided that these items fit within your Pitch alongside your camping vehicle. If you are asked by a member of staff to remove any vehicles, tents, awnings or gazebos, you will do so immediately. Customers are only permitted to sleep in their campervan/caravan or tent.
- You shall not bring any gas cylinders into the Campervan Site, except where they are professionally installed within the camping vehicle with appropriate certification. If we find you with any petrol, generators or gas cylinders (other than as permitted within the camping vehicle) you will be ejected from the Bloodstock festival site. Please also see the terms and conditions on your festival tickets and the event website for information on recommended cooking appliances and permitted items.
- The use of large garden type furniture such as Chimineas; Fire pits; large wood burning stoves or any other item that is deemed to pose a risk to the safety of you or other campers is not allowed at any time. We reserve the right to confiscate these items and/or refuse entry to the campervan site.
- All vehicles and belongings must be removed from the site by midday on Monday 15th August 2016. Any items or vehicles left on the Campervan site will be removed and we reserve the right to charge any costs incurred to the customer.
N.B. These terms will apply should your vehicle break down prior to the event. If so, customers will be asked to camp in the standard campsite and they will need a tent to do so. No vehicles are permitted in the standard campsite
APPLICATION PROCESSOnce you have purchased your festival ticket you must register for disabled/carer ticket and disabled parking if required. To do this please print off the Disabled Access Registration form HERE. Once you have filled it in, send it back to us with a photocopy of either your DLA letter or a letter from your doctor clearly confirming the need for the requests on you registration form. Both the registration form and proof of disability needs to be received together in order to be reviewed.
You can send the Registration form back to us with your proof of disability by any of the following methods below:
Fax: 01332 675099
Post: Disabled Access, Bloodstock, 54 Arundel Drive, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7QW.
We will review the application form and come back to you within 4 weeks of receiving it.
As the festival draws closer the cut off date for submitting your registration form will be 23rd July 2016, unless the disabled campsite/parking/ disabled facilities have reached their capacity for 2016 sooner than this date.
There is a disabled viewing platform in the main arena to allow for easy viewing of the Ronnie James Dio Stage, we operate a one plus one policy ( Disabled customer + their Carer ). There are disabled toilets in the arena.
The disabled campsite is situated right next door to the main arena for ease of access. Disabled toilets and showers are provided in the disabled campsite. There is a power charging point for wheel chair users. There is also a campsite information hub should you have any questions our staff will do their best to assist you.
If you are camping in the disabled customer campsite, cars can be parked next to tents if required, although we cannot offer this to everyone as we are limited on space. For those not wishing to camp but come and go in their car each day, there will be disabled parking close by.
CAMPERVANS IN CAMPSITE
If you wish to bring your campervan into the disabled campsite you will need to pay for a campervan ticket separately. Anyone who turns up on the day without a campervan ticket will be charged accordingly and/or may not be permitted onto the disabled customer campsite.
Although the festival ground is very flat, please bare in mind it is a greenfield site, therefore if we do have inclement weather there could be a few areas around the site not suited for wheelchairs. Stewards are on hand at all times should you need assistance.
Please do not turn up on the day expecting access to the disabled campsite and/or disabled car parking unless you have registered in advance as we cannot guarantee there will be space to accommodate.
ParkingThe main car park is situated approximately 900 metres from the main entrance to the festival site. Car parking passes can be purchased through the Bloodstock store right up until 31st July 2015 at the price of £16.00 per ticket, after which these will come off line and only be available to purchase at the Bloodstock car parking gate on arrival at the revised price of £20.00. The car parking pass gives you access from Midday Thursday midday through to 13:00 Monday. You are also able to come and go from the car park 24 hours a day. If purchasing your car parking ticket on the gate, make sure you arrive during the car park box office opening times displayed at the top of this page.
LitterThe litter you leave behind is always a huge cost to the festival to clear up. We simply ask that you use the bins provided around the whole festival site. You will be issued with a bin bag when you arrive on site... PLEASE keep your camping area clear of rubbish and use the bin bags provided. There are plenty of bins throughout the campsites and the arena - PLEASE use them. If you require more bin bags over the course of the weekend please ask the staff manning the campsite INFO HUBS who will be happy to provide these.
Paramedic, Medical and Welfare facilities are available on site 24 hours a day. The medical and welfare tent is situated in the main arena should you have need of their services.
The festival Samaritans are will also be on site situated in the MIDGARD campsite and are available 24 hours a day to chat to anyone who needs a friendly ear.
Safety & Security
We are working with the industry’s leading festival crowd management company 'SHOWSEC' who will be on site 24 hours a day to help keep you safe and out of trouble.
Bloodstock has an exemplary reputation for having a friendly safe atmosphere, however, here are a few helpful tips to bare in mind:
- Know where your nearest emergency exits are
- Follow the instructions of Security Personnel or other officials
- Move away promptly from any danger
- Notify a Steward or Official if you see any antisocial behaviour
- Move to where there is more space, should a crowd surge occur
- Ask for help if you need it and help others, especially if someone falls
- Stay calm (if you are distressed, ask to be taken to the Welfare Tent)
Once on site it is important to plan your day. Obviously the priority is making sure you get to see the acts that mean the most to you – come back to the festival website a few days before the show and all band times will be listed so you can plan in advance.
Don’t forget some other basics though – If you are with friends & are camping together or travelling home together - arrange a place & time to meet up at the end of the night.
Large crowds, a long day & hot weather in combination will tire you out. Make sure you pace yourself, drink plenty of water, eat some food that will give you some energy & minimize sun exposure.
What to Bring
A hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, rainwear, woolly jumper / fleece,– your ticket!
Check the weather before you set off so you know to bring your sunglasses and sunscreen if its hot or wellies and waterproofs if its wet. We may need to see proof of age if your lucky enough to look under 21 so don’t forget to bring I.D. Bring plenty of cash or credit cards (keep them safe!) if you wish to use the ATM machines and of course don’t forget to bring your festival ticket. There are plenty of market stalls and a campsite shop should you forget to bring anything else.
Do Not Bring
- Imitation firearms
- Non ornamental knives
- Swords or weapons
- Fireworks / Thunderflashes
- Gas Cannisters
- Professional cameras (ones with interchangeable lenses) or one that looks professional.
- Video cameras
Signing TentAs always there will be a signing tent situated in the main arena near the Ronnie James Dio Stage. Here you can meet your favourite bands and hopefully secure that all important signature or photo. However do bare in mind that priority to the signing tent is given to the Rock Society members and serpents Lair VIP campers so we can’t guarantee everyone that queues will get to see the bands but we will certainly try.
Secure StorageCHARGE AND STORE returns this year offering secure storage for valuables and bags. Just turn up at the CHARGE AND STORE truck situated at the entrance to the main arean and you can store your small valuables for the whole event for £10 or £15 for larger bags. The service will open from 5pm Thursday until 10am Monday morning.
Phone ChargingThere will be phone charging facilities in the arena - Further details to follow shortly.
Filming at the FestivalBloodstock will have a film crew on site for the full weekend and has the right to film the event including the public for subsequent international television, radio, online and mobile distribution and the use of screen and television footage for promotional purposes.
Where to Stay
Catton Park is located close to the towns, Burton on Trent, Lichfield, Swadlincote and Tamworth. Each town is approximately 6 - 8 miles from the festival site.
If you don’t wish to use the campsite then we suggest staying in one of these towns. The towns have many B&B’s Guest Houses and Hotels. If you are not driving then you can take advantage of the shuttle bus service from Lichfield railway station that will bring you to and from the festival site on Thursday and Monday - the shuttle bus service is not in operation on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, so you will need to book a taxi to and from the festival site on these days unless you drive. Please see Travel Info page for shuttle Bus times.
Other places to look for accommodation can be found HERE .
Alternatively, you can stay further afield in the surrounding bigger cities of Derby, Stoke, Coventry, Leicester or Birmingham. Each are about 20 - 25 miles from the festival site on Thursday and Monday - the shuttle bus service is not in operation on Saturday or Sunday, so you will need to book a taxi to and from the festival site on these days unless you drive.
Burton on Trent Tourist Information - www.enjoystaffs.co.uk
Lichfield District Council - www.lichfield.gov.uk Tel: +44 (0) 1543 308 000