For those who want their VIP spot guaranteed, BLOODSTOCK’s first wave of 2019 Serpents Lair VIP tickets are on sale now in the ticket store - http://bloodstock.seetickets.com - priced at £290. A second wave, including the Deluxe VIP packages (Luxpads, Bellepads, Podpads, etc) and a limited amount of VIP upgrades (for those who’ve already purchased standard weekend tickets) will then become available on 16th December at 9am.
Standard weekend tickets are also currently available at ‘early bird’ prices (just £132 for four days of metal fun), so grab yours now at the ticket store if you want to save a few quid. Camper van passes are also available to buy now in limited quantities, but be quick, half the available spaces have sold already!
We trialled the deposit scheme for VIP tickets in 2018, but please note, there will be NO DEPOSIT SCHEME for VIP tickets this year.
As well as a dedicated VIP camping area right behind the main stage compound, luxury loos, complimentary hot showers and the infamous ‘Serpent’s Lair’ VIP bar, featuring 100+ guest ales and ciders to sample, BLOODSTOCK also offers a range of additional entertainment exclusive to the Serpent’s Lair VIP experience. There will be plenty happening in the Lair FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!! Whilst our many regulars all know its worth, if you’re new to the Serpent’s Lair, here’s the basics of the VIP camping experience at BLOODSTOCK;
* Private entrance with free parking close to your camping area
* Party in the VIP bar with some of the artists performing
* Priority access to the band signing tent (except headline acts)
* Pamper parlour in the VIP campsite with hairdryers and straighteners
* Late night entertainment with guest DJs
* 24 hr hospitality staff to take care of your needs
* 10% discount voucher on Bloodstock merchandise purchased at the festival
* FREE T-shirt and goodie bag, including lanyard with all stage times
* Access to the festival site from 12 Noon Thursday through Monday
BLOODSTOCK will take place at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8th-11th August 2019.